Freitag, März 17, 2006

"Double Time... MARCH!"

Well, it seems the time has arrived. Plans have changed. New things are in the making that have never happened before. There will be two March Ranger classes. Or rather, for the first time there will be an April Ranger course. Well, actually, there will be one company of lieutenants for a strange unprecedented Ranger school starting March 27th.

So as Abigail has thrown the glove at my feet, so to speak, I'll suppose I'll have to rise to the occasion and do some serious blogging before I head into my minimum security prison for, Lord willing, two months. So yes, lo, this is post Nummer zwei fuer Heute.

I thought I would be staying around here in Fort Benning until roughly May but the Army is in the hurt box for us wonderful LTs. So in my case it is go now or don't go at all and just get sent to your unit. So to Ranger school I go a skipping.

It will be a hard time. A furnace in manifold ways. Much can be learned, much can be gained, much can be lost. I pray that I will remain faithful to Him, as He is ever faithful to me. I pray that I cling to Him like never before. I pray that the light of His love will shine all the brighter through us His children in a dark place. I know He has gone before me. How great is our God, our King, our Lord, our Master, our Beloved?

So on a more random info note: had a movie checked out and I was late. Took it back today. Left with four DVD's. 2 for 2 deal. I'm the dork that will by 10 for 10 of cereal boxes at grocery stores. I'm the "deal" idiot. Dangle a piece of cheese in front of me and I'll go for it.

Oh, also, if you happened to read Abigail's post today then you heard about her run in with the fuzz. As I was driving this evening I was thinking about her getting pulled over as I came up a hill. On top of said hill was mr. po-po I assume to catch villains such as myself. I was a good 10 to 15 miles over the speed limit. Didn't get stopped for reasons unknown to me. Sorry Abigail. Better luck next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Abigail... said...

sweet goodness, I cant BELIEVE I've got another post to read! ;-) AMAZING ( see? that wasnt so hard, was it?)

In fact, I'll even forgive you for your seeming better driving luck :-)

10:22 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home