Donnerstag, März 23, 2006

Grandma and me

I'm asking for your prayers for myself and for my grandmother. It is interesting that we're both going into trials on the same day. I'll be starting Ranger School this Monday morning, early around 0400 and my grandmother will be going in for hip replacement surgery around four hours later. My trials will hopefully not be life or death, but her's will be. Now, hip replacement is not normally a life threatening procedure, but when you're 93 years old, well, it is. So please pray for her.

As for me, please pray that God will get me straight through in two months and that I endure through all the tests and hardships of the training. Please pray that I would have favor in the eyes of my peers and the instructors. Please pray that I do all for the glory of the Father and that I never quit or give him less than my best. Please pray that I am a light and a blessing to my peers. That I show them the love of Jesus in the midst of a hard place and that I point them to Him with my words and actions.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

I will definitely be praying for you, Brett. Aunty D

11:13 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home