Dienstag, März 21, 2006

"You look like uh baby!"

It seems I am not only young in appearance but under the analysis of some random person that wrote this test I act younger than my actually age.

(Had trouble with stupid thing and couldn't get it to work. I'm "20." If you don't understand go to my friend Abigail's blog and you'll understand what I tried put in this space, i.e. cake thingy with explanation of age meanings and link to test. Sorry, I still ain't blog savvy. Savvy?)
To explain the title: I'm in the dining facility one day and as I get up to put my food tray on the rack a government equivalent of the public school lunch lady says, "You look like uh baby!" At first I just heard some comment with "baby" at the end and thought she was trying to come on to me. "What?" I said, rather confused. "You look like uh baby!" "Oh," I thought, "she's not trying to flirt with me, she just emasculating me for anyone who is listening." So yes, thanks lunch lady, it is good to know that though I'm about to go lead men in combat, I look like a baby. Thanks for boosting that ol' self-image thing up for me. Every little bit helps.