Mittwoch, Oktober 18, 2006

Assuming... never a good idea

So I should have suspected it... asked more questions... something. But what it comes down to is that I am currently "up in the air" again concerning which unit I belong to. Fun, fun, fun. So I appreciate your continued prayers.

Also just in: I am very good at wasting my time. Though there are a number of productive things worth doing, I can easily defer them to a later date and instead flush my time down the toilet. Somehow, I don't think God is honored when we have the world at our fingers. All the knowledge we could ever dream of waiting to be revealed to us... and best of all, the Lord of all Creation who calls out to us for as intimate lover who longs to reveal Himself to us... and we/I spend my time watching the water swirl around the commode. I'm sure you're not interested in listening to me rant about my own short comings, so I'll conclude with a challenge. Do something of eternal value today. Try and figure out how you can be more like Jesus today than you were yesterday. Rinse and repeat. Chase after the wild love of your King. Be as brave and noble and consumed with Aslan as Reapacheap. Do the little things you nonsensically dread for the honor of Christ.