Freitag, Oktober 20, 2006

Uh. I don't know whats up with this blog...

I posted earlier today about this... but for some reason it didn't appear.

The previously posted post was about my post... that is. I found out today that things changed (again). I'm not going to the unit I originally was assigned to. Rather I'm assigned to a brand new unit that is being formed here at Fort Lewis. So I'll be in the states for a couple of years. Most likely. Who knows what tomorrow will hold...

It is not what I had hoped for. But I believe that God knows better than I do what is best.

"Now gird up your loins like a man; I will ask you, and you instruct Me. Will you really annul My judgment? Will you condem Me that you may be justified?" Job 40.7-8

"And I saw heaven opened and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war." Rev. 19.11

"The mind of man plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps." Prov. 16.9


(hopefully this will appear...)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

I guess you know that you are now very prayed for as (at least potentially) part of the family. And, very loved (guess I should've said that first, huh?) Aunty D

3:23 PM  
Blogger Carina said...

Gird up your loins. I cant believe you put that on your blog.

And...sometimes if you post something it doenst appear because you have to force your browser to download all the information again instead of being lazy and using past information...by pressing SHIFT and REFRESH (or F5) and it will download your new post.

But you probably know that allready.

4:25 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home