Mittwoch, Dezember 20, 2006

"I like people!" - Charlie Parsons

I'm back in wonderful Texas, back with wonderful people. I'm having a hard time thinking about what to post because I'm sitting next to someone with some freakin' awesome slippers on. Actually... oh wait... I just remembered my response to Carmi about a certain someone, so lets just say the wearer of these sweet slippers is "some random hottie." If you know who I mean.

At any rate, it is great to be back and much fun is anticipated. Okay, look forward to more posts. I've got a lot of material I need to respond to and no excuse to not write, other than being disctracted by "that chick" who happens to be "my girlfriend." There, I got all three relatively ambiguous titles inserted into one post.

1 Comments:

Blogger Abigail... said...

Hey boyfriend, I totally highjacked your blog there for like three seconds. But, I deleted it pretty fast..oooops. Man, you would have really lost your street creed if you'd had one of my girlie posts on your blog. ;-)

1:37 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home