Mittwoch, Dezember 06, 2006

Silliness and Seriously


Thought you might enjoy this rather silly picture. If you've seen the movie Garden State you should understand my inspiration.

As the thoughts and questions have been pouring in concerning my last post, I can see you're all dying to hear whatever thoughts I've been "ruminating" over lately. Well, I don't blame you. And I guess you'll have to keep waiting because I'm already past my bed time, and coffee can only do so much, though I try and drain it for all its worth.

Denny, Christoph and a couple of other friends who have emailed me, forgive me for not writing back to you yet and know that my intentions have been good... but we know where good intentions get us, don't we?

Oh, and if you're interested, I'm currently reading The Great Divorce by one of my best friends Jack Lewis, or as he's better known, C.S. Lewis. Read it if you haven't. Read anything he wrote. And if you haven't read any of his books, start with The Chronicles of Narnia, you poor impoverished creature.

1 Comments:

Blogger Abigail... said...

I'm wondering whhhhhy your blog is not being updated on my bloglines list...its LYING to me, saying that you havent updated-and its only by shear chance that I happened upon TWO NEW POSTS.

Im going to put in a formal complaint.

11:38 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home