Mittwoch, Dezember 13, 2006

Telling you to do the obvious... and other stuff

If you haven't done so, I recommend checking out her blog, which is conveniently linked over there to the right, for more info on Abigail.

As for me, well, things are continuing on in life. One exciting bit (besides getting to go to Texas in about six days), is that I'm making a trip to New York over the MLK weekend. One of the great perks of being a government employee is lots of four day weekends for government holidays! So the Navigators, a global ministry that I got involved with while in Georgia (see earlier posts), is having a conference at West Point. I'm really looking forward to it for a number of reasons. One, Nav conferences are always challenging in a big way. Two, Abigail is hoping to make the trip as well, the prospect of spending time with her exciting in itself, but also the anticipation of her being able to learn more about my perspectives of the kind of ministry I desire to do, and am trying to do. Third, I'll be able to see some old friends from Georgia! Fourth, I'll be going with at least two friends from up here in Washington. Fifth, its a four day weekend and so it would be exciting even if I were sitting at home doing nothing (sort of)!

But there will be lots of great things going on before that! But its past my bed time, so A-Dios muchachos.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Carina said...

SO for a while there...I was confused about whether this was YOUR blog or ABBEY's blog...but on further investigation I realised that it was Abbey's blog. I knew she had a blog on the side!

Either that or you're really obsessed with her.

Stalker.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Brett said...

Hmmmm... well, I suppose its true. She has predominated my posts. Duly noted. Henceforth I will not even mention her name. If I refer to her, I shall mimic her own behavior concerning me and use such terms as "my girlfriend" or "that chick" or "some random hottie." Something like that (really, she's only used such language as the first example, but hey, exaggeration is the spice of life).

1:03 AM  
Blogger Carina said...

So that means you're never going to post again?

3:48 PM  
Blogger Abigail... said...

yes, because I have never called you "that chick"...ever.

And I really DO like calling you "boyfriend"...it implies ownership. ;-) HAHAHAHA.

And yes, it'll be nice to read about your other wellrounded interests....I look forward to that.

4:30 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home