Sonntag, Dezember 10, 2006

Praise, Regret, Pray, Rejoice, Hope.

All you who hope in Christ, rejoice! One of His beloved has returned to Him very recently. My Aunt Libby has gone home. No longer is she a pilgrim in this land but is even now headed "further up and further in!" I deeply regret not making the time to tell her as best I could my love for her. I rejoice that she with the Bridegroom. I regret not saying goodbye. I will be very glad if I should see her again, racing deeper and higher into His infinite glory. I miss you Aunt Libby, but I praise Him for the wonder of His love and how He loved through you.



Also, by popular demand... Abigail's (perhaps demand is a strong word)... request, here are some pictures of her that are more chipper. She thinks her "scowl" in the other photo isn't her warmest look. I think... well, I won't say what I think for the sake of avoiding exessive gushiness and obvious signs of blatent twitterpatedness. Behold: the lighter side of Abigail. And don't forget to pray for her. Her surgery is on Monday morning!

5 Comments:

Blogger Abigail... said...

"Your eyes will see the King in His Beauty.." Is 33: 17

I have this verse written on my 'desk' so that I'm always reminded of its truth...and now I think of how your Aunt Libby is experiencing its Truth right now! How wonderful! I am sorry you couldnt say a proper goodbye, yet I am sure you'll have eternity to make it up to her. :-)

How about some pictures of YOU now? ;-)

6:28 PM  
Blogger Em said...

AHAHAHA!!! I just booked my tix to Texas. Yes, you will have to meet me.

I hope you don't have too many nightmares...

2:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt. I am praying for you. Not only for losing a loved one but also that you might have peace about Abigail's surgery. You are both in my prayers. May God's peace reign in your heart. Merry Christmas.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Brett said...

Emma! I am very much looking forward to meeting you! Despite your words ment to frighten me, I'll be a brave boy.

12:19 PM  
Blogger RC said...

i could understand why abigail would enjoy/appreciate the 2nd picture more than the first.

the other picture is a little bit of a scowl :-)

10:40 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home