Samstag, März 24, 2007

"Wove and mairwage is what bwings us togever..."

I apologize for taking so long to update this thing and let everyone know that hasn't heard yet that we've set our wedding date for July 14 in Nacogdoches, Texas.

We're trying to get all the details ironed out, but being thousands of miles away from each other presents a few challenges.

Please pray for us as we work on all the preparations for the ceremony and infinitely more important, that God would continue to prepare us for the rest of our lives bound together with Christ.

Okay, I know this is really short, but I gotz to go. Shalom.

2 Comments:

Blogger _beck said...

Hearing so much about you on Miss A's blog, I thought I should read YOUR blog and offer you (belated, now?) congratulations.
So Congratulations!

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Brett, of course you would quote "The Princess Bride". That makes the marriage perfect...you can join the family. I've known that you would, but, now with this entry, I know that it is PERFECT!
I can hardly wait to meet you...and, for you to meet us...strange as we are!!
Love, Aunt Donnave

10:38 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home