Montag, April 02, 2007

"I wear my sunglasses at night"

Thank you all for your prayers. The surgery seems to have gone well. It may be several weeks until the healing is complete and that my eyes are at their full potential for seeing clearly.

The medications are working pretty well and I'm in little to no discomfort, of course that might change once the valium wears off!

I've got lots of audio books and plenty of sermons to entertain me and lots of time to pray in the week ahead.

And YEA!!!, Abigail is coming to visit me this weekend!!! I swoon at the thought of enjoying her company... or maybe that is the percocet... at any rate, I can't wait! (Well, actually, I have to wait. Time will not fortunately or unfortunately alter its passing based on my wishes. Of course I suppose Einstein might have something to say about the relativity of time... but I'm not smart enough to know what he would say... so I'll just say I must endure the constant agony of being separated from my Love).

Abigail and I will be creating a wedding website over the weekend, so stay tuned for that!

All my love to you my friends and family and perhaps occasional passer-by.

Labels: , , , , ,