Montag, April 02, 2007

My eyes!

Thanks to Uncle Sam, I'm going to be able to get my vision corrected! So please pray for the surgery and recovery. I'm going under the laser tomorrow morning around 9 o'clock. I'll be given the rest of the week off, so feel free to call if you'd like to catch up. No guarantee though on how alert I'll be based on the use of prescribed my desire to try and sleep through any discomfort I'll be feeling with my eyes.

I appreciate all your prayers! I'll try and put an update up as soon as I can stand to look at a computer screen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Bales said...

I hope that your surgery goes flawlessly. I admit though, that after knowing you for a decade, it will be very strange to see you for the first time sans spectacles.

2:19 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home